<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, March 04, 2004

All these contenders are pissing me off 

With the Gonchar, Leetch, Nedved, Kovalev, and Nylander trades that have taken place in the past few days, I'm getting a little upset at a lot of NHL GM's. They're ruining trade deadline day for me. I want to have trades coming across the wire fast and furious with lots of big names being involved while TSN and Sportnet battle it out to report the deals first. But how good will the trade deadline be if there are only a couple of deals and they mostly involve ninth round draft picks being traded for AHL journeymen?

It's like the GM's are opening all my presents the week before Christmas and leaving me with nothing but presents of socks and underwear to open.

Bah humbug!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?