<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, March 26, 2004

Time for a roadie 

I'm going on a roadie next week and since I'm typically lazy at posting on the weekend, I probably won't be posting again until next Thursday.

I'll be heading off to see the Sens play a couple of games in the Sunshine state. If anyone has any recommendations on places to eat in downtown Tampa or the Miami area, I'd love to hear them.

Hopefully when I get back I'll comment on how the Office Depot Center and the building formerly known as the Ice Palace stack up with the other arenas I've been to around the NHL ranging from the bad (Meadowlands) to the acrophobic (Bell Centre) to the sterile (Arrowhead Pond) to the overrated (Air Canada Centre) to the glitzy (Staples Center) to the ordinary (Fleet Center) to the hometown delight (Corel Centre minus the parking lots from hell).

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?